YS Parmar University Admission 2021:- Dr. Yashwant Singh Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry is going to conduct the entrance exam to take admission in B.Sc. M.Sc. and Ph.D. programmes for the academic session 2021-22. YSP university is a deemed agriculture university and it’s situated at Nauni, Solan (Himachal Pradesh). YSP University conducts various courses in UG, PG and Ph.D.
Aspirants who are looking for admission in Dr. YSP, can check here their eligibility criteria, admission date schedule, entrance exam syllabus, and prospectus. Candidates can also visit the official website of the university http://www.yspuniversity.ac.in/ for more queries.
- 1 YS Parmar University Admission 2021 B.Sc. M.Sc. & Ph.D.
- 1.1 YSP University Bachelor programmes (UG)
- 1.2 YSP university admission process for PG Courses
- 1.3 Q. 1 What is the minimum qualification for UG Admission?
- 1.4 Q. 2 Essential Qualification in YSP University for MBA Course?
YS Parmar University Admission 2021 B.Sc. M.Sc. & Ph.D.
YS Parmar University Admission 2021:- Yashwant Singh Parmar University perform the various courses for example B.Sc. (Hons) in Horticulture, Forestry & biotechnology, M.Sc. in floriculture, food technology, fruit science, molecular biology/biotechnology, M.Sc. in Agriculture economics, agro forestry, environmental management, forest genetic resources, plant physiology, forestry watershed management and Ph.D in Microbiology, Ph.D statics, Ph.D silviculture, forestry natural resources economics and various programmes.
YSP University Bachelor programmes (UG)
YS Parmar conducts an entrance exam for admission in 4 years BSc. Horticulture, BSc. Forestry and biotechnology in which 85% are reserved for Himachal domicile and remaining 15% seats are reserved for other states. For other states candidates the entrance exam will be conducted through ICAR Delhi.
Education criteria for B.Sc. Horticulture, Forestry & Biotechnology
Candidates should have passed the 10+2 examination from a recognised board with physics, chemistry, and mathematics/biology with a minimum of 50% marks aggregate (45% for SC/ST).
Admission process:- The admission is depend on the basis of merit list in entrance exam conducted by YSP University. Although the 15% seats in the university comes under the for that candidates who have qualified the ICAR entrance exam.
YSP university admission process for PG Courses
Admission for M.Sc. /MBA (agribusiness) programmes 25% seats shall be filled through an entrance exam AIEEA conducted by Indian council for agriculture research New Delhi.
Minimum qualification for PG courses
Aspirants who are willing to take admission in post graduate courses, must have passed B.Sc. agriculture, horticulture and bio technology from a recognised university or institute with aggregate 60% marks and with goof OGPA 6.0/10.0.
Process for MBA Agriculture programme:- Applicants must have passed B.Sc. agriculture science with an OGPA of 6.0/10.0 under courses credit system. An entrance exam will be conducted by university for take admission in MBA Agriculture. The Weightage of marks are following.
Entrance exam – 80%
Group Discussion – 10%
Personal interview – 10%
Important Date schedule for YS Parmar University Admission 2021
|Starting date for fill online application form||March, 2021|
|Last Date for submit applications||April, 2021|
|Admit Card releasing date||May, 2021|
|Date of examination||Last week of May, 2021|
|Result of entrance test||Mid week of June, 2021|
|Counselling and new session||July Last week to August 1st week 2021|
Note:- The tentative date schedule will be above but exact date schedule will be updated soon.
YSP University admission form 2021
official website http://www.yspuniversity.ac.in/
Q. 1 What is the minimum qualification for UG Admission?
Ans. Candidates should have passed 10+2 with Science subject.
Q. 2 Essential Qualification in YSP University for MBA Course?
Ans. Applicant should have passed a bachelor degree from a government university.