Truck Driver Jobs in Canada:- Schnell Transport is situated in the Brampton, ILE-DE FRANCE, France. The company is the part of the Trucking Industry. Schnell Transport has 1 employee at this location and generates $33, 493 in estimated sales.
Schnell Transport Brampton has invited hard-working, dedicated, and professional Truck Drivers for the position. All the candidates who are interested in the opportunity can read the below article.
Truck Driver Duties and Responsibilities in Canada
- Drive Trucks and can work on it
- Follow all the instructions, know the locations, read properly the location maps
- Look to the difficulty that arise while driving
- Perform and manage all the emergency roadside repairs
- Record cargo information, hours of service, distance travelled, and fuel consumption
- Operate and drive straight trucks to transport goods and services
- Oversee condition of vehicle and can be able to look tires, lights, brakes, cold storage, and other equipment
- Record cargo information, hours of services, distance travelled and fuel consumption
- Load and Unload goods
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Receive and relay information to central dispatch
- Perform pre-trip, enroute, and post-trip inspection and oversee all aspects of vehicle
- Good communication skills
- Should be able to lift 80 pounds throughout the day
- Should have good driving record
- No crime record in the past seven years
- Should have Pallet truck experience
- Should have the forklift experience
- Should have the knowledge of driving/ aware of Traffic laws/ DOT regulations
- High School diploma or equivalent degree to it
- Must be 21 years old or above
- Must have at least six months OTR experience
- Certificate from an CDL school
- Commercial Driving License – Class A, Class B, and Class C
Professionals who best fits for the job will be paid $24.75 hour for 40 hors per week.
How to contact
To ask out for thequeries participants can mail on the ID firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check here other Truck Driver Jobs in Canada